Thursday 5 November 2009

The Presentation is Over! *relief*

It's been about a month since I made a blog post so I thought I'd make one about the presentation that a few of us in GS9-3 did today.

I was very nervous about doing this presentation and it had been on my mind since we got the assignment brief, so it's a huge relief that it's over and done with!

I think my assignment went pretty well, the only thing I was thinking while doing it was how much I wanted it to be over. Unfortunately I had my head down mostly the entire thing, as my mind tends to go completely blank when talking to 1 person let alone an entire class!

In other news, Modern Warfare 2 is coming very close! I'm hearing worrying things about it, the biggest issue so far is the lack of dedicated servers for the PC version. A strange and backwards move for Infinity Ward, but they made the decision so we'll have to live with that. Many people are also saying it's basically like a mod for CoD4. However there has and always will be naysayers, so I will judge the game for myself next week.

1 comment:

Vero said...

You did a brill job Sam, and you deserve the distinction...