Tuesday 25 March 2008

How To Record Your Video Games

This is one of my most popular videos on Youtube. It is an instructional video on how to record your video games. I keep getting tonnes of questions asking where to get the Y splitters and the phono wires, so I'll post everything you need right here.



Alright, here's what you need:

Firstly, you need the Dazzle



Now you're gunna want the phono wires




Now, the Y splitter




And that's all you need, if you aren't from the UK, you'll have to find those products somewhere else on your own, don't expect me to be your slave and find it all for you.

2 comments:

Habboi said...

Found your blog on YouTube. Useful guide...I'm not actually interested in recording console games but I thought I'd say good job.

And hey! A fellow Brit :D

Biohazard 2808AD said...

yo thats really useful! beats my camera with its low-res recording antics!